Here’s what makes Ameritel Corporation different!
Ameritel’s rich history as a printer dealer in the Washington DC area, our community involvement, and our green initiatives prove that we’re not your average technology and IT provider!
Ameritel Corporation is a local, family owned business with deep roots and long-lasting relationships throughout the Washington Metropolitan area. With offices in Rockville and Frederick, our reach brings us north to Baltimore, west to Winchester, south to Stafford and east to Annapolis, as well as all surrounding counties. Additionally, with the assistance of our independent dealer partners, our reach takes us throughout the United States.
The Ameritel Difference
According to the 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer, by the Edelman Public Relation firm, family-owned businesses are trusted by 68% of respondents globally. This dynamic creates both a mandate and an opportunity for family businesses to communicate their value differently. For us, family means everything and branding a family-owned business often starts with history. 75% of Ameritel personnel have worked here for over 25 years and take pride in knowing that they’ve contributed to the success of our business. Ameritel creates an authentic, productive environment for our employees and provide them with opportunities to grow.
Our company’s mission is to dedicate ourselves to providing all our clients with superior office solutions through ethical, courteous, and effective sales, service, and post-sale support.
- Our team builds long-term relationships by anticipating our customers’ needs, listening to concerns, and exceeding expectations.
- Account executives must be current on all advances in technology, thus enabling them to provide superior solutions that make a difference in our customers’ day-to-day operations.
- Account executives should always be accessible and responsive, only a phone call away.
- Our team must always be willing to do what is necessary to maintain our customer partnerships.
The Ameritel team deeply values giving back to the communities we serve. Our passion fuels our philanthropic efforts, helping us support organizations such as:
- American Heart Association–The AHA is a non-profit organization that funds cardiovascular medical research, educates consumers on healthy living, and fosters appropriate cardiac care to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- American Cancer Society–The ACS is a nationwide voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer.
- Holly Place–Holly Place is a non-profit assisted living home for the elderly. It was organized to serve those who cannot afford commercial assisted living and have no other place to go.
- Safe and Sane Program–Safe and Sane Graduation Event is a drug and alcohol-free, all night celebration for graduating seniors sponsored by the PTSA.
- The National Center for Children and Families–The mission for NCCF is to create total, healthy living environments for vulnerable children, your and families, and the quality of life which empowers their ability to thrive and demonstrate responsibility.
- Autism Speaks–Autism Speaks Inc. sponsors autism research and conducts awareness and outreach activities aimed at families, governments, and the public.
Sustainability is on everyone’s minds. Ameritel and our manufacturing partners are no different.
Ameritel works on doing our part.
- Our employees understand the necessity of protecting and preserving our environment, which is why you will see separate trash bins for bottles/cans vs. trash in our lunchrooms.
- We keep recycle blue bins under every workstation for paper recycling, which is collected three times per week.
- In each warehouse, a section has been set aside for reusable cardboard boxes that either go into its own recycling bin or is used for shipping out consumable products to clients.
- Additionally, all inbound packing materials are reused in our outbound shipping. When needed, we also use biodegradable packing peanuts.
Our partners also have their own environmental initiatives and programs. Kyocera’s ECO footprint Toner Recycling Program provides customers who want to recycle a convenient disposal solution. 100% of every toner container they recycle is transformed into useful objects, such as park benches, pens, and even asphalt. Canon has their RAPID fusing system technology, which reduces power consumption of digital multifunction devices by up to 80% compared to some competitive models. And HP believes in tackling waste and supporting more circular supply chains rather than the old “take, make, dispose” process. They have built an ocean-bound supply chain that has collected millions of plastic bottles to use in upcycling their supplies and hardware products.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated
service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers,
regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
At Ameritel, we offer a fun and energetic work environment and an excellent benefit package, including a 401(k) plan and a comprehensive health and dental package. Join our team today!VIEW CAREER OPENINGS
Ameritel's customer service is second to none, but don't take our word for it - here's what our customers are saying!VIEW TESTIMONIALS
Stay up to date on what’s trending in the industry with our latest blog posts. We keep up on print and IT innovations so you don't have to!View Blog Posts