Here's what makes us different.
From our rich history in the industry to our community involvement and green initiatives, Ameritel is not your average print and IT provider.
Ameritel Corporation is a local, family owned business with deep roots and long-lasting relationships throughout the Washington Metropolitan area. With offices in Rockville and Frederick, our reach brings us north to Baltimore, west to Winchester, south to Stafford and east to Annapolis, as well as all surrounding counties. Additionally, with the assistance of our independent dealer partners throughout, our reach takes us throughout the United States.
The Ameritel Difference
According to the 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer, by the Edelman Public Relation firm, family-owned businesses are trusted by 68% of respondents globally. This dynamic creates both a mandate and an opportunity for family businesses to communicate their value differently. For us, family means everything and branding a family-owned business often starts with history. 75% of Ameritel Personnel have worked here for over 25 years and take pride in knowing they have contributed to the success of our business. Ameritel creates an authentic, productive environment for all employees providing the opportunity to grow.
Our company’s mission is to dedicate ourselves to providing all our clients with superior office solutions through ethical, courteous, and effective sales, service, and post-sale support. We bring enthusiasm to our relations with our clients realizing that they could turn elsewhere for our services.
- Building long term relationships by anticipating our customers’ needs, listening to concerns, & exceeding expectations.
- Account Executives must be current on all the advances technology has to offer enabling them to provide impactful, flexible solutions that make a difference in our customers’ day-to-day operations.
- Account Executives should always be accessible and responsive, only a phone call away.
- Willing to do what is necessary to continue maintaining our customer partnerships.
As a company we deeply value giving back to the communities that we serve. We use the passion of our people to fuel our philanthropic efforts. Just a few of the organizations supported by Ameritel and our employees are:
- American Heart Association–The AHA is a non-profit organization that funds cardiovascular medical research, educates consumers on healthy living, and fosters appropriate cardiac care to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- American Cancer Society–The ACS is a nationwide voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer.
- Holly Place–Holly Place is a non-profit assisted living home for the elderly. It was organized to serve those who cannot afford commercial assisted living and have no other place to go.
- Safe and Sane Program–Safe & Sane Graduation Event is a drug and alcohol-free, all night celebration for graduating seniors sponsored by the PTSA.
- The National Center for Children and Families–The mission for NCCF is to create total, healthy living environments for vulnerable children, your and families, and the quality of life which empowers their ability to thrive and demonstrate responsibility.
- Autism Speaks–Autism Speaks Inc. sponsors autism research and conducts awareness and outreach activities aimed at families, governments, and the public.
Sustainability is on everyone’s minds and Ameritel and our manufacturing partners are no different.
Within our organization, Ameritel works on doing our part.
- Our employees understand the necessity of protecting and preserving our environment which is why you will see separate trash bins for bottles/cans vs. trash in our lunchrooms.
- Recycle blue bins under every workstation for paper recycling, collected three times per week.
- In each warehouse, a section has been set aside for reusable cardboard boxes that either go into its’ own recycling bin or is used for shipping out consumable products to clients.
- Additionally, all inbound packing materials are reused in our outbound shipping and when needed, we utilize only biodegradable packing peanuts which we have purchased.
Our partners have their own extensive programs/initiatives and concern for the environment. Canon, with its RAPID fusing system technology reduces power consumption of digital multifunction devices by up to 80% of some competitive models. Kyocera ECO footPRINT Toner Recycling Program provides a convenient disposal solution for customers who want to recycle their empty cartridges. 100% of every toner container recycled through the program is transformed into useful objects, with the help of a partner, to things like park benches, pens, and even asphalt. HP believes in tackling waste and supporting more circular supply chains rather than the old “take, make, dispose” process. HP has built a fulling functioning ocean-bound supply chain that has collected millions of plastic bottles for upcycling into HP supplies and hardware products.
At Ameritel , we offer a fun and energetic work environment and an excellent benefit package, including a 401(k) plan and a comprehensive health and dental package. Join our team today!VIEW CAREER OPENINGS
Ameritel customer service is second to none, but don't take our word for it - here's what our customers are saying!VIEW TESTIMONIALS
Stay up-to-date on what's trending in the industry with our latest blog posts. We keep up on print and IT innovations so you don't have to!VIEW POSTS